Located in the heart of the historical center of Viterbo in the medieval quarter of San Pellegrino this apartment consists of a double bedroom, bathroom, living room / dining / kitchen area with the option of adding extra beds. It is characterized by wooden beams, exposed stone walls, antique furniture and ceramic tiles, ideal for soaking up the atmosphere of the neighborhood. Perfect for a relaxing stay!
Our guests enjoy many amenities, such as:
- Breakfast with homemade products
- free wi-fi
- LCD TV + DVD Player
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Linen and organic toiletries
- Coffeemaker with pods to brew Italian coffee
- air conditioning
- secure private parking (upon request on availability, on payment)
- private garage for motorbikes and mid-small size cars (upon request on availability, on payment)
As well as our personal tips and suggestions for an aperitif or a dinner, a trip outside and much more!
We also offer guided tours to discover the beauty of Tuscia organized by Stefano, , a licensed tour guide. The apartment is a ten-minute walk from Porta Romana train station linking Viterbo with Rome and Lake Bracciano, and five minutes on foot from a large outdoor parking area. There is also a spot available where you can park a bicycle if you bring one or rent one nearby.
This is the Regional Identification Code for leasing our facility.