Our guests enjoy many amenities, such as:
- Free wi-fi
- Iron and ironing board
- Linen and organic toiletries
- Coffeemaker with pods to brew Italian coffee
- The option to include Breakfast with products homemade
- air conditioning
- Free public parking
- secure private parking (upon request on availability, on payment)
- private garage for motorbikes and mid-small size cars (upon request on availability, on payment)
As well as our personal tips and suggestions for an aperitif or a dinner, a trip outside and much more!
We also offer guided tours to discover the beauty of Tuscia organized by Stefano, a licensed tour guide. The apartment is a ten-minute walk from the Porta Romana train station linking Viterbo with Rome and Lake Bracciano, and five minutes on foot from a large outdoor parking area. There is also a spot available where you can park a bicycle if you bring one or rent one nearby.